Thursday 22 March 2012

The Apple effect




After reading through some Economist magazines I came across this article, "An iPopping phenomenon" and I thought it was worthy to share.
I thought this piece on Apple was interesting primarily because it ties in both my fascination with economic markets and well written articles.
It was a bonus that the article was about the rise and rise of Apple in the stock markets. This topic I am always intrigued with. I too have the iPhone 4 and a MacBook Pro and my family are a 'Apple family'. I agree that Apple has completely revolutionised mobiles and internet accessing for this generation. The article also ties in with topics of past lectures such as photo-journalism and picture stories, text and the new World Wide Web.
http://www.economist.com/node/21551058

No comments:

Post a Comment