Tuesday 22 May 2012

Something I am excited about!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with the readers of my blog the Brisbane City Mini Mag for the Autumn season. It is something very exciting for me because my mother, my sister and myself feature on the cover!

I remember when we did the photoshoot for the feature, I was very surprised at the amount of time and effort it took for a photoshoot to take place. Despite this, I really enjoyed being able to spend the day with my mum and sister.

Here is the link to the magazine which you can virtually flick through or look through the The City's website to see all the amazing new events which are coming up in Brisbane.
http://www.bnecity.com.au/News/News-Article.aspx?id=22584&returnurl=~/News/Default.aspx



Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment