Tuesday 8 May 2012

An Interesting Article...

Today, I was just looking through the news websites to catch up on what has been happening and I came across this article on ninemsn.

It is basically about how an online holiday company used Maddie McCann's photo to promote their holiday spot, which happens to be in close proximity to where she disappeared.
It also comments on how the parents of Maddie feel about the website.
In my opinion, I believe this is terribly disrespectful to Maddie's family given the circumstances and I think it is another example of how the lines of ethics with media and journalism are being blurred.

I think the story of Maddie McCann is a tragic, but fascinating story. I hope there is closure to this ongoing debacle sometime soon.

Here is the link, take a look for yourself.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8464418

No comments:

Post a Comment